Comprehensive Benefits are a huge part of an employee’s total compensation package. It is very important for employees to understand their coverage and appreciate the employer. Often times it’s a challenge unless you have the right tools to effectively communicate the complexity of benefits programs.
- Open enrollment and new hire orientation
- Benefit plan evaluation and design to maintain consistency and expectations
- Affordable cost strategies that reaches objectives
- Employee benefit summaries and handbooks
- Account management and claims
- Online benefits portal
- Benchmarking data to help compare costs and effectiveness of programs
- Mid-year review
- Personalized service, response to requests within 4 hours.
Initial Program Design and Reviews
In this tough economic times, it is very important to design a benefits package that is win-win for both employees and employer. Our experience team of benefits consultant will work with you to achieve your goals.
Some of the key ways we accomplish this are:
- Detailed fact finding
- In-depth discussion of our clients’ goals and objectives.
- Numerous Market Analysis and Design Meetings
- Plan designs that focus on long-term cost effectiveness.
- Programs that take care of the employees locally and nationwide.
- Post Implementation Reviews
- Mid Year Reviews
- Renewal Strategy Meetings
- Employee choice with PPO and HMO plan options
- Local, national and Global programs
Providing the simple and easy to read benefit details is very important. We work with clients to:
- Create benefit guides which reflects client’s corporate philosophy
- Organize educational open enrollment meeting.
- Manage carrier representatives
- Set up a customized online portal for company benefits.
- Review the benefits during a mid-year review meeting with the client.
- Develop materials that are branded with our clients logos.
- Produce new hire and open enrollment kits.
- Provide a benefits consultant at clients site at least once a month.
Plan Implementation and process
We work together with our client to create most cost effective strategies for our clients.
As a broker we work with all major carriers and provide our clients with:
- Well researched proposal with various insurance carriers
- Market analysis and comparisons against current plans.
- Complete analysis of potential carriers and vendors
- The implementation process and underwriting requirements.
- Selecting insurance carrier that is most suitable for our clients.
- Collecting employee applications and reviewing it.
- Creating enrollment spreadsheets if needed.
- Open enrollment meetings
Administration Services and Claims Management
Some of our administration services include:
- Claims management and resolution
- Account manager assigned to each client
- Administrative issues resolution
- On-site support and workflow design
- Additions, Terminations and Changes.
- Customized online administration portal.
- Customized benefits binder and reference guide
- Employee surveys if requested by clients.
- On-site support and training
- Direct carrier contacts
We offer help with regulatory compliance in areas including:
- SPD (Summary Plan Descriptions)
- Having an ERISA/Benefits Attorney on retainer to support our clients’ needs
- Organizing seminars with on various subjects Like HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA, International Benefits, etc.
- Providing assistance with Health Care Reform Requirements
- Email updates
- COBRA/HIPAA administration
Outsourced COBRA Administration
Some of the ways we help with COBRA Administration are:
- Evaluation and selection of COBRA vendors
- Implementation of COBRA administration solutions
- Participation and payment tracking
- HIPAA certificates
- COBRA legislation updates
Global Insurance Plans
With the economy going global, we see the needs of many employers to provide coverage for their employees who travel outside US on a regular basis. Whether the need for benefits is for US expatriates or non-US citizens in the US or abroad, we have access to a full line of international medical insurance products:
- International medical insurance
- Travel medical insurance
- COBRA & HIPAA compliant expatriate group medical insurance
- Multi-trip coverage
- Plans for expatriates, third-country nationals, and local nationals
- Multinational pooling
- International employee benefit packages including Medical, Life, Disability & Dental programs