Seven Corners has delivered worldwide, comprehensive healthcare benefit management, travel insurance, and provider network access to corporate employers, government agencies, specialized travel groups, and individual travelers since our inception in 1993.
Established by a handful of seasoned insurance professionals in the international insurance industry, Seven Corners continues to grow and has become a premier global healthcare and travel insurance company with over 120 professionals. Our solutions are built around the dynamic and changing healthcare market as it relates to our clients’ needs.
Our group and individual travel insurance consumers benefit from a broad range of insurance products and worldwide assistance services including overseas medical insurance to fit specific travel medical and trip cancellation needs for U.S. and international travelers.
Our corporate clients are provided with unique benefit management. Members and expatriates traveling or living abroad, as well as foreign nationals visiting the U.S., are provided with domestic and international travel insurance, and international provider network access solutions.
Our federal government travel insurance policy holders receive highly customized, comprehensive global health insurance management as well as technology and business process solutions for members worldwide.
From a visiting foreign national to a global expatriate, Seven Corners provides the best in travel insurance service and experience.
As a policy holder, Seven Corners offers you:
- Comprehensive world health insurance coverage
- Access to a network of thousands of international doctors and hospitals
- A multi-lingual customer service phone line, available 24/7/365
- Customized country profiles and travel suggestions before you depart on your trip
- Ongoing travel protection and support during your trip
Some travel policies will also provide cover for additional costs, although these vary widely between providers. In addition, often separate insurance can be purchased for specific costs such as:
- pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, diabetes)
- sports with an element of risk (e.g. skiing, scuba-diving)
- travel to high risk countries (e.g. due to war or natural disasters or acts of terrorism)
- pre-existing medical conditions
- war or terrorism – but some plans may cover this risk
- injury or illness caused by alcohol or drug use